November 6, 2019: Workforce Blueprint 2.0 Report
Join Focus Las Vegas and two distinguished panels of speakers to discuss the illuminating new Workforce Blueprint 2.0 report commissioned by the Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance, in partnership with the Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce and Workforce Connections. Find out what this information means for employers, employees, and the next generation of the workforce in Southern Nevada.
• Jaime Cruz, Executive Director, Workforce Connections
• Jonas Peterson, President and CEO, Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
• Mary Beth Sewald, President and CEO, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
• Tiffany Tyler, Director, DETR
• Dr. Ricardo Villalobos, Executive Director, Workforce and Economic Development, College of Southern Nevada
• Dr. Mike Barton, Chief College, Career and Equity Officer, CCSD
Focus Las Vegas helps leaders stay in -the-know about issues impacting the community. It brings them together to formulate solutions and meaningfully engage in making change happen.
Focus sessions are mini two-hour seminars that are open to the greater community, and is of particular interest to Leadership Las Vegas, Leadership Advance, Access Las Vegas, and Public Policy Leadership graduates who want to expand their knowledge of timely topics that are relevant to being an effective leader in the community.