Focus Las Vegas
Focus Las Vegas: Changing the World Through Philanthropy
Learn innovative ways philanthropic and non-profit leaders are improving the community. How is Las Vegas progressing in its philanthropic efforts? How are philanthropic leaders moving the needle in addressing needs more effectively and in a different way? What opportunities and challenges do business and community leaders need to know?
Featured speakers include (more to come):
• DeAndre Esteen, Assistant Vice President of Community Relations, Barclaycard US-Henderson
• Don Forman, CEO/Owner, Forman Automotive, United Nissan, Tustin Nissan, Pacific Nissan
• Shelley Gitomer, Vice President of Philanthropy & Community Engagement, MGM Resorts International
• Lin Jerome, Co-Founder, The Refined Agency
• Punam Mathur, Speaker, Trainer, Writer, Punam Mathur, LLC
• Sandi Milton, SVP/Marketing Communications & Events Manager, Nevada State Bank
Moderator: Jeanette Schneider, Senior Vice President of Institutional and Private Client Advisor, US Trust Bank of America
Thursday, October 26, 2017 | 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM | $25 | Discovery Children's Museum
Focus Las Vegas, a program of the Leadership Foundation of Greater Las Vegas, presents mini-seminars on timely community issues. Expert presenters and panelists, reflecting a variety of viewpoints, share their perspectives and answer questions to help leaders, particularly Leadership Las Vegas and Leadership Advance alumni, stay informed and meaningfully engaged.
For more information and to register for this event, click here